Quiet Lofted Cabin 4 Miles from Edom, an Art Community.
Quiet relaxation is the idea at this out of the way cabin.
These steep stairs are not for the faint of heart though very accessable.
This small kitchen has every thing needed for enjoying a meal.
The owners enjoy original art.
This Queen size pillow top bed will take you to a deep relaxing sleep.
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay Contact Owner
- Price$125 avg/night
- Property Description Cottage, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3) Queen + Sleeper sofa
- Peace and Quiet in the East Texas woods just minutes form Edom and Ben Wheeler. This hand crafted, lofted 1 bedroom cottage was hand built by the owners and is located 1/10 of a mile off the road and is ideal for those wanting to relax and read a book, watch wildlife or just relax after a day trip.
- Included is all linens, towels, dishes, cookery, some spices, a stocked pantry and stove and microwave. Also has a small charcoal grill with charcoal and starter and a chiminea for relaxing in the evening. Don't forget to peak in the freezer for Blue Bell.
- Provided for breakfast at your leisure is coffee, milk, fruit, yogurt, farm fresh eggs, juice and cereal.
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (1) Sleeper sofa (1) All linens provided
- Bathrooms All towels etc. provided
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Heating, Linens Provided, Mobile Phone, Parking, Towels Provided
- Notes This cabin is for those looking for peace and quiet. It is set on 80 acres with trails for short hikes. Listen to the coyotes howl at night. Just a short hike to visit Blue Moon Gardens, an unusual garden shop.
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo, Television
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 4, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible